Property Damage/Insurance Disputes

We have you covered when your insurance company doesn’t

Property damage insurance is intended to cover policy holders when the result of hurricanes, fire, or other circumstances causes severe damage on the home or other property. However, there are times when insurance companies may only offer the minimum amount of coverage for a case, or no coverage at all. After paying high premiums, you deserve to receive full coverage in the event of severe damage to your property. An attorney and their experienced resources will protect your interests and help you receive the coverage you deserve.

Possible Claims Covered in FL:

  • Hurricane
  • Severe water damage
  • Windstorm/Tornado
  • Severe flooding
  • Fire
  • Vandalism
  • Thirty Party Negligence
  • Theft
  • Sinkhole damage

Depending on insurance policy and specific individual needs, coverage differs. Some claims may be excluded from coverage, such as construction related damage and sinkholes, depending on insurance premiums and specific policies.

Steps to Take When You Have a Loss

  • Call your insurance company and file a claim.
  • Follow through with all personal responsibilities regarding filing a claim with your insurance company.
  • Take note of and remember your claim number.
  • Photograph all damaged property.
  • List out all damages that have occurred.
  • If possible, save all receipts relating to the damages.

When To Consult An Attorney

If you have filed a claim with your insurance company and are not satisfied with the coverage offered or if an insurance company asks you to sign a release form to accept payment, then it is time to contact an attorney for consultation. Remember, you are entitled to fair compensation when you experience severe damage on your home or other properties. If your insurance company does not follow through with its responsibility and you feel you have been treated unjustly, consult an attorney.

Do You Have a Case? Get a FREE Case Evaluation.

11 + 5 =

Our Services